PaperPlane is looking for a bright and dynamic Recruitment Coordinator responsible for supporting the entire recruitment process cycle, attracting candidates, evaluating resumes and managing candidate databases.
- Provide support coordination to the recruitment team for any recruitment related activities.
- Post job descriptions to different hiring portals and PaperPlane Careers website
- Effectively manage and prioritize multiple positions along with the other recruitment related operational work.
- Schedule and arrange candidate telecon/F2F interviews by coordinating with the hiring panel for their timings.
- Ensure that calendar invites are sent and accepted by the hiring panel for any telecon/F2F interviews
- Inform the shortlisted candidates for their interview schedule via email communication
- Coordinate with the candidate and the hiring panel to ensure that interviews start on time
- Maintain a record of interviews conducted and feedback received.
- Share feedback emails to the candidates post the interview process
- Assists with identifying any gaps or issues affecting the recruitment process and the overall TAT of any position.
- Provide support for continuous improvement of the recruitment process by devising innovative ways.
- Stay updated with current recruitment trends
- Document and Share Knowledge - Conduct Knowledge Sessions
You’ll be a good fit if…
- Have 0-1 year of hands on experience in recruitment coordination and sourcing profiles from different portals
- Should possess a basic graduate degree
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools
- Exhibits good listening skills and possess excellent telephone etiquettes
- Possess good problem solving abilities and demonstrate out of box thinking
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Should be a Team player with passion – who understands and respects personal & cultural differences
- Strong organizational and time management skills – know what you need to do, and DO IT!
- Collaborative style
- Should be keen to develop own skills and extending own level of influence.
Additional brownie points if you have…
- Experience in coordination.
If this is you, than we want you to board, Paper Plane.
What You’ll love about PaperPlane:
- Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Travel Reimbursements.
- Work From Home until pandemic conditions pass.
- Team Lunches & Outings when we can all meet again :)
- Annual offsite with team building and fun activities somewhere outside town.
- Casual, yet professional and collaborative working environment and an open door policy.
- Fun Friday’s - our very own wind down program for the week.
- Self-directed projects and freedom to pursue RnD.
- Brush up your presentation skills by presenting your Fundae – our monthly company-wide Knowledge Sharing Sessions Fun@ Work (Celebrating Festivals, Birthday & Work Anniversaries)
- Huge scope for personal growth and progression – we embrace your professional development goals and facilitate learning in your passionate areas
PaperPlane is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, marital/civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religious belief, age, disability or race.